Insights Gathering and Pipeline Validation to identify their needs in a therapy area under competitive threat
We were engaged to carry out Insights Gathering and Pipeline Validation for the following reasons:
- Aggressive competition from a key competitor has impacted on sales.
- Identified a need to update and validate client CRM database of NHS/private hospitals of relevant therapy areas
- Telemarketing Insight required on target secondary care HCPs, concerning their individual hospital requirements as well as competitor activity
- Clear understanding of key customers sphere of influence required. Need to understand the decision making process and who are the key influences in each department and the hospital
- Need for consistent flow of qualified leads to increase salesforce effectiveness and sales
- An extensive target customer list was provided by the client which was validated to determine decision makers and buying process
- Our professional team were then engaged on a multiple scenario focused telemarketing call guide to deliver key messages, gather intelligence, identify needs, re-qualify past and generate new business opportunities
- A series of email templates with product information were co-produced and sent to opted in HCPs
- The sales pipeline of opportunities had to be fully validated. Confirming their BANT (Budget/Authority/Need/Timescales)details and also identifying new sales opportunities leads
As a results of our Insights Gathering and Pipeline Validation work:
- Database was validated and cleansed. Nearly 800 new customer contacts and their buying process were identified and recorded
- Nearly 200 existing opportunities were validated with departmental information to enable sales team follow up
- A decision making/influencing map of key customer contacts per hospital and department was developed
- Over a 4 month campaign two highly experienced tele sales people made 12,400 calls to customers. They delivered key messages and gathered intelligence across a database of 1400 customers
- These results generated significant call backs and meetings for the sales team
- All data was able to be seamlessly re-imported back into the client’s Salesforce CRM
- The Healthcare Partnership exceeded the key customer engagement levels and the campaign has been extended
- Client has since signed a long-term partnership agreement to be reviewed 12 monthly to include back to back campaign delivery, including lead generation and NPS survey tele-research spanning all UK customer interfacing operation departments
”The Healthcare Partnership partnered with us to deliver increased future pipeline and a happy sales team. They took away the hassle of lead generation and enabled my sales teams to concentrate on selling and concentrate on closing the deals within this and next financial year."
"You have increased our customer touchpoint feedback by around 500% which has enabled us to understand the needs of stakeholders we were not interacting well with. It has changed how we work and how we deal with our customers! Your work with Pentax Medical on net promoter scoring (NPS) has made us understand our business better and enabled us to take action. We are also now in a much better position to manage customer expectations in a timely manner, especially around potential issues."