Effective coverage of large geographical areas and difficult to access customer groups
- Limited access to rare disease consultants.
- Need to launch new product fast.
- Need to promote new indication for established product.
- Secondary care field force struggling to book appointments.
- Database of HCPs and peripheral contacts (incl. PA’s) in need of update.
- Healthcare Partnership intelligence used to update customer target list across 20 priority CCGs/Health Boards.
- 2 Healthcare Partnership tele-representatives deployed for 60 days over 3 months.
- 3-month campaign focused on a mixed group including CCGs (Payers) and HCPs including Consultants (Orthopaedics, Trauma, Plastics and Rheumatology) and Hand Therapists.
- 90% of the 20 CCG/Health Boards fully engaged (others partially).
- Full database of key HCPs validated and enriched across all accounts.
- Key messages delivered to 82% of HCP target list.
- 176 new contacts identified and added to database.
- 148 appointments booked versus campaign target of 90 = 164% target achievement.